martes, 27 de abril de 2021

 I WANNA THANK ME...😊

Two years ago, the rapper Snoop Dogg, after receiving his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, thanked the media and the authorities for the recognition of his long professional career. Last but not least, he thanked himself because he believed he deserved it.

 Snoop said to himself in his speech: 

Thanks for believing in me

Thanks for working hard and tirelessly

Thanks for doing the best I can

Thanks for giving more than I expect to receive

Thanks for doing the right 

Thanks for not giving up on me.

REMEMBER: Trying to make life easy for others and fighting for being a good person, you will be able to afford the luxury and pleasure of thanking yourself for it.

From time to time it is worth thanking yourself for what you do if you strive to do your best.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario